Scared of ventricular tachycardia. Who would need an implanted defib?

It depends. Some types of ventricular tachycardia can be modified or even eliminated with a procedure called an electrophysiologic study. Other types may be more complex and warrant long term medication or an implanted cardioverter-defibrillator. You should have yourself checked by a cardiologist that specializes in arrhythmias (an electrophysiologist) as soon as possible.
Ventricular tachycar. No need to be scared of v.Tachycardia because it can be treated successfully.1)by ablation 2)a.I.C.D or defib 3)with medications.