Problems with an injured wrist. Is there a wrist specialist type?

Wrist specialist. Any trained orthpedic surgeon can take care of wrist injury, including hand surgeon.
Yes. Hand surgeons also specialize in wrist problems. You can find one at assh.Org.
Orthopedic surgeon. You can go to a: 1) your own primary doctor 2) sports medicine specialist 3) orthopedic surgeon 4) hand surgeon (a sub-specialty of orthopedics).