Ear, jaw pain and tooth sensitivity on the left side is caused by what?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: TMJ syndrome

Temporo-mandibular syndrome is the second most frequent cause of orofacial pain after dental pain.
Headache, earache, sinus pain, tooth sensitivity and jaw pain are the common symptoms. Proper diagnosis is the key to successful treatment. See Orofacial Pain practitioner for a consultation and treatment options.

In brief: TMJ syndrome

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Ear, Jaw and ?

I could list a hundred things as possible causes.
They may or may not be related. You need to see a dentist to actually examine you in order to find out the cause of your problems.

In brief: Ear, Jaw and ?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See Dentist

Can be a number of things.
See DDS for exam/treatment.

In brief: See Dentist

Can be a number of things.
See DDS for exam/treatment.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Jack Hinkle