Pain right on elbow, sort of dull. No swelling. What activity caused it, tennis elbow?

Tennis elbow. Yes this might be tennis elbow or lateral epicondylitis. Usually a strain or repetitive motion causes one of the elbow tendons to get inflamed and painful. This can be treated with stretching exercises, bracing, and nsaids.
Possibly. If the pain in localized to the outside of the elbow, you may have lateral epicondylits or tennis elbow. If the pain does not resolve with ice and rest, you should see an orthopedist. You may actually have some other problems with your elbow requiring and exam and xray evaluation.