Will soreness go away once wisdom teeth come in?

Sometimes. It depends on whether you have room for the wisdom tooth to come all the way in. If it doesn't your problems with not go away permanently. A partially covered wisdom tooth that is not giving you problems is still subject to decay and recurrent infection because it may be impossible for you to keep the area clean.
Not at your age. Sometimes. Your age suggests there is not enough room for full eruption. So continued problems are expected. For best results, seek a consultation with a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon who can examine/make recommendations.
Most likely. If you are experiencing your wisdom teeth coming in, the soreness should subside after they cut through the gum tissue. However, many times the area can become very irritated and even infected. If it is more than just a mild soreness, check with your dentist to be sure you don't have an infection, in which case antibiotics may be prescribed.