Will my ice pick acne scars fade?

No . Options deep chemical peels ( painful) .. Fractionated co2 laser skin resufracing.. http://mymdaesthetics.com/laser-skin/.
No. I'm sorry you weren't offered effective treatment as you should have been. Acne is a non-lifestyle-related, chronic, serious disease that remits on its own; it can be cured only by time but can always be managed. Several hollywood "hunks" have kept their acne scars for "character"; should you want yours less visible, a dermatologist with a filler or other rx can do it for you.