My baby looks nothing like me and people never say otherwise. It hurts since I used donor. What should I do?

In brief: Ignore them

People can be very insensitive.
You do not owe them an explanation. If they comment on the baby's appearance, just say "i love her very much. She's a wonderful baby" and don't say anything more about the differences. If people ask rude questions, just say the same thing (they'll either figure out that they crossed a line or they won't- it's not your responsibility). Enjoy your baby!

In brief: Ignore them

People can be very insensitive.
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. Karen Sibert
Anesthesiology

In brief: Laugh!

If you want to be nice, just laugh and say "i know--isn't it funny?" if you want to be a little less friendly, just say "how kind of you to notice" and move on.
You don't owe anyone an answer or an explanation. It's wonderful that you have your baby, however, he or she managed to find you! congratulations, and enjoy parenthood.

In brief: Laugh!

Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Shontae Buffington