Will breast reduction surgery help fibromyalgia?

Unlikely. . Fibromyalgia is a generalized disorder. Breast reduction can have a major impact for back pain and posture. This is very specific, however. So generalized pain and fatigue will likely not go away after reduction.
Fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a disorder distinguished by extensive musculoskeletal pain which may be caused by several factors such as genetics, infections, & physical trauma. Breast reduction will be more beneficial in reducing the pain caused by having large&heavy breasts which may be intensified by having fibromyalgia than treating fibromyalgia. mwbreast.com/cosmetic-procedures/breast/breast-reduction-ohio/
Probably Not. Breast reduction surgery tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. By removing heavy/inferiorly positioned breast tissue, patients experience significant improvement with neck, back, shoulder discomfort. However, relief from generalized symptoms of fibromyalgia cannot be promised or predicted.