Long ago woman advised to drink cow urine for menopause, was it safe? Still worried

In brief: Not good
Don't drink cow urine, but likely effect of doing so has not lasted.
..

In brief: Not good
..
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Sheila Goodman
In brief: Not very
I think you might be thinking about horse urine, which is what the drug Premarin (conjugated estrogens) (pregnant mare urine) used to be made from. Drinking urine may not be dangerous but there's no good reason to do it.
Pregnant animal urine will contain some level of estrogen but you'd never know how much. There are much better and safer ways to get estrogen and it shouldn't be taken without progestin for most women.

In brief: Not very
Dr. Sheila Goodman
Dr. Sheila Goodman
Dr. Marsha Davis