Will a detox flush out adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)?

Will self detox. The half life of Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is short enough that by just stopping it, Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) will be washed out quickly.
No need to detox. The effects that are felt, whether they are the intended ones like improving focus or unintended like anxiety or appetite suppression, will be gone by the end of the day. If the medication is not taken again the next day there will be no residual effects. There may still be some present in urine but since it is not correlating with any physical effects there is reason to flush from urine sooner.