Can sarcoidosis develop into asthma or emphysema?

No. People with sarcoidosis can certainly have asthma or emphysema, but not as a result of sarcoid changes.
Sarcoidosis. Although sarcoidosis is not thought to be "asthma" or "emphysema", it can cause scar tissue in the lungs. Granulomas often penetrate the lung tissue causing some shortness of breath. Cardiac sarcoidosis can cause electrical dysfunction of heart and -rarely potential arrhythmias. A doctor who specializes in sarcoidosis lung disease is often needed to differentiate between sarcoid lung disease.