Why would my eyelid droop after xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin a)?

Too much product. Drooping eyelids can occur with botox, Dysport or xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin a). Because these products work by relaxing the muscles. Too much product or injecting too close to the brow can cause the eyelids to droop. Make sure you inform your doctor that this happened so that he/she can back off a little for your next treatment. This is especially common when treating the forehead and when treated by inexperienced drs.
Inexperienced Mds. Muscles in the face are always under constant tension and competing with other muscles of the face; it is a dynamic relationship. Therefore when some muscles are weakened other muscles tend to pull more strongly. With xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin a) in the upper face if the forehead wrinkles are treated too aggressively then the eyelids will droop.