Doctor insights on:
Zyrtec Drug Interactions
I took a 10 mg tablet this morning mistaking it for zyrtec. What can I do to counteract this drug? I need to be awake and mostly sober.
Oui: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
I took both Zyrtec and Allegra today by accident. Are there any interactions I should be aware of?
Probably ok: They're both antihistamines and generally quite safe. Should be just fine. ...Read more
I have heavy seasonal allergies. What is a good combination of drugs to take? Im on zyrtec and zetonna and they are helping, but it is still bad.
I read on the internet that it is often more effective to alternate days taking zyrtec and allegra, than just one drug alone. Is that true? -allergies
What drug can I give my 4 month daughter and cough? I have piriton, zyrtec and allerief in the house. She weighs 7kg. Give dosage too
See doctor: It is not recommended to give infants and young children cough medicine as the cough is typically protective and the medications can be harmful. If the cough appears to be related to a cold and no difficulties breathing it should start to resolve in 7-10 days. If not getting better or not related to a cold she should be evaluated by her physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Zyrtec drug interaction
- Drug interactions with zyrtec
- Interaction between zyrtec and cough medicine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Zyrtec claritin interaction
- Birth control pill drug interactions with vitamins
- Nyquil antiviral drugs interaction
- Losartan drug interactions
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free