Doctor insights on:
Zoloft And Impotence
I take 200 mg zoloft, 200 mg lamictal and 10 mg olanzapine since 4 years.Can it cause a permanent impotence and problems with erection for ever, even after stopping it. Am i in danger? What should I do
Just started Zoloft and going up to 150mg. Can i expect difficulty getting erections. What is the percentage of people that have this side effect.
Is Wellbutrin and Zoloft a commonly used combination these days? How do these meds interact with each other achieve therapeutic effects?
My 42 yr old fiance is on Zoloft 100mg a day our sexual activitie is limited, can Zoloft affect he's libido, and if so how much?
I can't go on welbutrin but i'm on Zoloft 150 mg for anxiety . What is the percentage of men who cannot have erections because of zoloft?
Discontinuation: If stopped, most antidepressants will cause discontinuation symptoms. Rarely dangerous (but somewhat worrysome), they are the reason why whenever possible is better to taper off slowly. Dizziness, anxiety, lightheadedness, and cold-like symptoms are the most classic presentation. Ask your dr before thinking of stopping meds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taking zoloft and trazodone together
- Is it safe to take oxycodone and zoloft together?
- Zoloft and ibuprofen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mixing vyvanse and zoloft
- Are there differences between zoloft and effexor?
- Zoloft and tylenol
- Lexapro and zoloft together
- Talk to a urologist online for free