Doctor insights on:
Zoloft And Hemorroids
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
Discontinuation: If stopped, most antidepressants will cause discontinuation symptoms. Rarely dangerous (but somewhat worrysome), they are the reason why whenever possible is better to taper off slowly. Dizziness, anxiety, lightheadedness, and cold-like symptoms are the most classic presentation. Ask your dr before thinking of stopping meds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Zoloft jitters: Zoloft can cause nervousness and jitters when first beginning it, and this may well wear off in the first week or two. Please tell your doctor this is happening -- and for sure let him/her know if your sleep becomes disturbed. S/he would want to know, in order to make adjustments or changes. Hoping things even out for you soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I take 50mg of Zoloft at night. I'm shakey in the morning, is that bc of the Zoloft and will that wear off?
Zoloft onset: According to research studies, about 75% of patients will improve in the first four weeks, but it may take 4 to 6 weeks for the other 25% to improve with antidepressant treatment. Also, it is important a person takes an adequate dose, for some, this may be as much as 150-200 mgs per day. I would go to a dr. Who would see me every few weeks until i was better. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Zoloft: Sertraline (Zoloft/ Lustral) is one of the Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressants. It works primarily by increasing serotonin. it is is FDA approved for the treatment of major depressive disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, post traumatic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder and body dysmorphic disorder. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are many: There are many alternatives to zoloft, including celexa, prozac, paxil, lexapro, etc. If zoloft is being used for depression, exercise may also be an alternative to zoloft and other ssri's. The "best" medicine for you depends on a thorough psychiatric evaluation and careful selection based on your individual needs. In this, your doctor also considers other medicines you're taking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taking zoloft and trazodone together
- Is it safe to take oxycodone and zoloft together?
- Zoloft and ibuprofen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mixing vyvanse and zoloft
- Are there differences between zoloft and effexor?
- Zoloft and tylenol
- Lexapro and zoloft together
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free