Doctor insights on:
I have a great insurance co, nameless, I take 8mg Zofran 3xdaily, but my ins co only allows me 12tabs /month...Any food for the fight? Thanks4ur help!
Not unusual: It is not unusual for insurance companies to limit the use of medications that are designed for intermittent or short-term use. You may try to get "prior authorization" by getting your prescribing physician to submit in writing to the insurance company (or pharmacy benefits manager) that your use of zofran at 3 times a day is a medical necessity. It's worth a try. ...Read more
Okay: No worrisome drug interactions between Ativan and Zofran. Zofran is for nausea and vomitting, and is a safe medication. Ativan is an anxiolytic, you are advised when taking this medication to not operate heavy machinery, and to not drive. Zofran does not increase nor decrease the affects of Ativan. I hope that this information is helpful. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am currently taking Zofran 8mg. Today I took one at 10am, then again at 4pm and then again at 9pm. Was that bad to take that many in one day? Will I have any side effects from taking that many?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Zofran otc equivalent
- Long term effects of zofran
- Is there a stronger medicine than zofran for nausea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Zofran withdrawal symptoms
- How do i control my shaking hands and nervousness during my weekly presentations?
- Phenergan or zofran
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online