Doctor insights on:
Zofran Got Lockjaw Any Safe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockjaw Variety of causes, all serious. See a TMJ expert for guidance. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your ...Read more
Zofran (ondansetron) in pregnancy: Zofran (ondansetron) may be used to treat nausea and vomiting associated with pregnancy. It is listed in category b for pregnancy which means that animal studies have shown no risk to fetus but human studies didn't confirm or are not available. Fetal harm is possible but unlikely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bipolar Disorder: I feel empathy for you. Per your information, you are taking Clonazepam, Lisinopril, Bronchodilater and had electric shock therapy. Taking Lithium in divided dose-2-3 times/day with meal can avoid nausea. Zofran can have many side effects. Benadryl, Dramamine and Phenergan (promethazine) can be helpful. Follow with Psychiatrist for diagnosis, benefits and side effects of medications, dose; and Therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Articles says Zofran (ondansetron) is not safe during pregnancy. I'm 4 weeks and I was given a dose by IV. Dont plan on getting it anymore. Should I be worried?
Benadryl/Zofran: Combo is safe!Get a more detailed answer ›
Simple answer is ...: Yes if prescribed by your doctors. Both medications are considered relatively safe in pregnancy. Subutex is as safe, if not safer than methadone, but Methadone is recommended since we have more experience for its use in pregnancy. Stopping or cutting back on subuex will likely lead to less nausea and zofran (ondansetron) use. ...Read more
Is it safe to take Domperidone and Zofran (ondansetron) together (oral)? Having a bout of nausea from gastroparesis.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Alway got a blocked nose any suggestions
- Got wisdom teeth removed any antibiotics
- Any meds depression safe pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ive got tonsallitus several times is that normal any advise to prevent it
- Any safe medical treatment heartburn pregnancy
- Any safe ways to get rid of yellow teeth
- Are there any sleeping pills that are safe to take during pregnancy?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online