Doctor insights on:
Zithromax During Pregnancy
Urgent: is zithromax safe during pregnancy for bronchitis?!? 25 weeks pregnant. No complications thus far... And how much is safe for bronchitis?
Azithromycin (zithromax, azithrocin, zmax, azin) is an azalide, a subclass of macrolide antibiotics. Azithromycin is one of the world's best-selling antibiotics.[not in citation given (see discussion.)] it is derived from erythromycin, with a methyl-substituted nitrogen atom incorporated into the lactone ring, thus making ...Read more
Whatare the symptoms of systemic candiaditis?I got real sick post pregnancy after having early birth& zithromax/vanco and then omnicef im not absorbing food. Losing weight, white tongue& other stuff
For suspected pelvic inflammatory disease, during pregnancy, what drugs can I take? I'm almost 5 weeks. Cannot take Azithromycin BC of my heart.
I have bad heartburn due to pregnancy and always taking gaviscon. Now got infection and taking azithromycin for 5 days. Is it ok to take them both?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Drinking cold water during pregnancy
- How to lose a baby during pregnancy without abortion?
- Is your vagina supposed to feel tight during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is milk tea bad during pregnancy?
- Drinking eno during pregnancy
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- Why does your vagina swell during pregnancy?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online