Doctor insights on:
Moderation: Is the key. And monitoring of your bp. ...Read more
Feel like heart is pounding sharp on off chest pain w/o P.E doesn't radiate, no drugs/alcohol/lightheadness/SOB Cause? HTN PCOS provera lisinopril hctz
Cardiac: I recommend that you seek medical attention immediately. No chest pain or symptoms should be viewed lightly even in a young person in your age group. More so i see that you are on two anti-hypertensive regimens, that also adds to my concern. It seems to me that diagnostic work up was began. But if this is not the case please seek medical attention immediately. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
ACE inhibition.: There is an enzyme in your lungs called angiotensin converting enzyme. It is inhibited by zestril. As a result there is a local accumulation of products (possibly kinins, substance p and thromboxane) that triggers cough. The cough is intermittent and nonproductive - some describe a tickle like cough. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am taking half a pill zestril 5mg, i need steps on how to taper it off, my BP is 125/80, I am making life style changes too, but s.Efficts r so bad?
I am taking tablet Zestril 5mg along with Ascard tablet 75 mg in morning and Tablet Norvasce 5 mg at night can i take Evion 400 ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ddavp ok with alcohol
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking penicillin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- How long after taking antibiotics can one drink alcohol?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free