Doctor insights on:
Zapping The Thyroid
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the red and blue that shows up on a thyroid ultrasound?
- When does lump in the throat go away after thyroid surgery
- What are the effects of drinking alcohol while taking thyroid medicine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can the herpes simplex virus affect the thyroid gland?
- What are the symptoms of a unbalanced thyroid?
- What is a heterogeneous isoechoic mass on the thyroid?
- Does decaffeinated coffee affect the absorption of thyroid medication?
- Inflammation of the thyroid