Doctor insights on:
Caution warranted: Hopefully the same physician is prescribing all your medications, or at least knows all you're taking. Zanaflex is a muscle relaxer that can cause drowsiness. This could be accentuated if you're on lithium. However, i see you're also on klonopin, which is more likely to cause sedation than lithium. Please discuss all these with your doctor and your pharmacist. ...Read more
Is a drug that is used as a muscle relaxant. It is a centrally acting α2 adrenergic agonist. It is used to treat the spasms, cramping, and tightness of muscles caused by medical problems such as multiple sclerosis, spastic diplegia, back pain, or certain other injuries to the spine ...Read more
Calm maybe : Aware unlikely...Get a more detailed answer ›
Allergic reactions: Zanaflex (tizanidine) commonly causes dry mouth and constipation, but in some people there are some dangerous potential effects, many of which are allergies (rash, hives, itching, and swollen airways causing breathing difficulties). Other dangers include potential liver damage and psychological effects such as hallucinations. If you have any side effect from any medication inform your doctor. ...Read more
It takes...: 36 hours to get to 1% of your original levels, at which point it would be a non-issue! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you experience pms symptoms after your period?
- Is zanaflex stronger than flexeril?
- Does zanaflex show up on a drug test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will i experience withdrawal symptoms stopping zoloft after only using it 3 days
- Zanaflex vs flexeril
- Zanaflex controlled substance
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free