Doctor insights on:
Yutopar Labor Stopping Agent
On procardia for preterm labor since 30 weeks. Now 36w & 3 days- dr told me to stop taking it. When should I expect labor after stopping the procardia?
Varries: Could be days or you may go to or past your due date, only time will tell. ...Read more
It has been said that in an emergency turmeric can help stop bleeding. Is there any actual coagulating agents in turmeric?
Vitamin K and...: Interesting question.Turmeric is considered to be a blood thinner if ingested. However, it is widely used in folk medicine topically to stop bleeding in wounds & apparently works quite well for this. Turmeric contains vitamin k, which supports coagulation. It has many other constituents, some of which obviously help stop bleeding & are thus coagulating, but not sure if they've been identified yet. ...Read more
None: Despite the fact that many obstetricians use medications like terbutaline, magnesium sulfate, and Nifedipine to prevent early labor from progressing, many studies show that they are not very effective....And, for active labor, there are no known medications, at this time, to stop progression. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Labor inducer womens health and pregnancy agent
- Labor contractions starting and stopping
- Labor stopping drug
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after stopping the nuvaring can you get pregnant?
- Does increased white discharge mean labor is close?
- Stopping lisinopril
- My period keeps starting and stopping
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free