Doctor insights on:
Youth Risk Factors That Affect Cardiovascular Fitness In Adulthood
Exercise: read this: http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/exercise-healthy-heartGet a more detailed answer ›
Is 18 minutes of fast jogging 5 days a week enough to maintain cardiovascular wellness, weight and fitness?
Jogging: Depending on your goals this can be sufficient for maintenance of cv wellness, weight and fitness. I am assuming that you are running a 6-8 mile an hour pace as you describe a fast jog. If you are limited to 18 minutes you may want to vary intensity at time and "run" followed by fast jog. Interval training has been found to increase cv fitness, lower body fat, and improve fitness above "jogging. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can I increase the size of my chest without compromising my cardiovascular fitness, something that is very important to me?
Definitely : The exercises you do to increase the size of your chest are also good for your cv fitness. ...Read more
AllFunctionEssential: Every cell in our body is dependant, (survival & function) on blood flow within a very nearby capillary for supply of o2 + nutrients & removal of co2 + wastes. The cardiovascular system, along with brain coordination of where the blood flow is preferentially sent, via control of arteriol size/flow control to each bed of capillaries, at any given moment, is the system that enables these functions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Psychological factors that affect language development in children
- What are the factors that affect cardiac output?
- Factors that affect breathing rate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 10 factors that affect blood alcohol concentration
- The lymphatic system differs from the cardiovascular system in that
- Biological factors that affect human health
- Nonmodifiable risk factors that contribute to common chronic diseases
- Talk to a cardiologist online