Doctor insights on:
Youth Risk Factors That Affect Cardiovascular Fitness In Adulthood
Exercise: read this: http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/exercise-healthy-heartGet a more detailed answer ›
Is 18 minutes of fast jogging 5 days a week enough to maintain cardiovascular wellness, weight and fitness?
Jogging: Depending on your goals this can be sufficient for maintenance of cv wellness, weight and fitness. I am assuming that you are running a 6-8 mile an hour pace as you describe a fast jog. If you are limited to 18 minutes you may want to vary intensity at time and "run" followed by fast jog. Interval training has been found to increase cv fitness, lower body fat, and improve fitness above "jogging. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can I increase the size of my chest without compromising my cardiovascular fitness, something that is very important to me?
Definitely : The exercises you do to increase the size of your chest are also good for your cv fitness. ...Read more
AllFunctionEssential: Every cell in our body is dependant, (survival & function) on blood flow within a very nearby capillary for supply of o2 + nutrients & removal of co2 + wastes. The cardiovascular system, along with brain coordination of where the blood flow is preferentially sent, via control of arteriol size/flow control to each bed of capillaries, at any given moment, is the system that enables these functions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Non modifiable risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- What are the six main risk factors for cardiovascular disease?
- Factors that lead to cardiovascular disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is cardiovascular fitness important?
- Do eating habits of childhood affect adulthood?
- Minerals that affect the cardiovascular system
- Psoriasis cardiovascular risk
- Talk to a cardiologist online