Doctor insights on:
Your Face Change Losing Weight
Keep it up: Keep it up.Get a more detailed answer ›
Losing Weight is also known as Lose weight. Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Fat: Could be genetic. Try new haircut, facial, or some facial toning exercises. ...Read more
I am losing 3-5 lbs 38f. 285 lbs. I have changed my diet and walk about 3-4 miles a wk. Does changing your diet warrant losing weight like that a week?
I started losing weight in march due to exercise and change of diet. I have lost 65lbs. My hair started falling out in june... And hasnt stopped.?
Check labs: Consider getting basic lab test done including thyroid, electrolytes and if those are normal getting worked up for endocrine issues. It may just be that you're going through some metabolic changes at this is your body's way of adjusting but i would get it checked out by physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose weight in your face fast?
- How to lose weight in your face in 2 days?
- Losing weight in your face shows jowls
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods that make you lose weight in your face
- What can cause you to lose weight in your face?
- How to lose weight on your face exercises?
- How to lose weight on your face fast?
- Do your face get smaller when you lose weight?