Doctor insights on:
Youngest Age To Be An Egg Donor
It appears not: According to information from Egg Donor America (http://www.eggdonoramerica.com/egg_donor_become.php) potential egg donors need to be between ages 18 and 32 and have "no family history of inheritable genetic disorders". I'm sorry. ...Read more
I want to be an egg donor, but I'm on the shot. How long until I get a normal period when I'm off it? How long until I can donate? Are there risks?
Need more info: There are not too many risks to you being an egg donor. The physicians who do this kind or work are very special people and will want to ask you many questions about donating an egg. Just make sure that the physician who you are going to consult has done may of these procedures already. ...Read more
Difficult: As we deal with couples who need egg donor the universal first opinion is negative - "there's no way i'm doing that." often th husband has the most concern. Our experience though is for those who choose egg donor, all the feelings of strangeness and genetic inequalities etc are gone by the preg test. Amazingly the children almost always look just like the mother! overall positive for majority. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Youngest age to have rhinoplasty
- Donor egg
- Youngest age to get ovarian cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the youngest age to have histerectomy?
- Youngest age to have ovarian cancer
- What is the youngest age someone got lung cancer?
- Whats the youngest age for someone to get lung cancer
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free