Doctor insights on:
Youngest Age For Menopause
Menopause is defined as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. During menopause, the ovaries stop producing estrogen and progesterone. After the complete transition into menopause, women can no longer get pregnant. The average age for menopause is 51 years old. Symptoms include dry vaginal tissue, irregular periods, hot flashes, mood ...Read more
50.2 years: The average age for natural menopause is 50.2 years old. However, women tend to follow the genetics of their mother. Menopause can also be altered by operations on the internal female organs. Additionally body weight, other medical problems, medications, and smoking can affect age of menopause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Earlier than others: The answer to this question is difficult to find, but I have found evidence that asian women tend to go through menopause earlier than caucasion women, for example. The average age of menopause is about 51-52, but asian women tend to begin in their 40's. The onset is variable person to person regardless of ethnicitiy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Youngest age to be an egg donor
- Youngest age to have rhinoplasty
- Youngest age to get ovarian cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the youngest age to have histerectomy?
- Youngest age to have ovarian cancer
- What is the youngest age someone got lung cancer?
- Whats the youngest age for someone to get lung cancer
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free