Doctor insights on:
Yogurt After Colonoscopy
It is : Possible but not recommended. A clear liquid is anything you can see through and most yogurts I have seen are not clear! ...Read more
Yes: Generally you can eat low residue items such as cheese, eggs, yogurt and meats until the day before the colonoscopy. Many endoscopists will ask that you stop fruits and vegetables with skin, like tomatoes or grapes, as well as seeds and nuts a few days earlier as these tend to get left behind during the prep. The day before you will need to take only clear liquids. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Endo/colonoscopy prep instructions say no dairy. Does this mean no milk, cheese, and yogurt, or does it include anything that contains dairy as well?
Clear liquids: colonoscopy prep instructions usually require clear liquids along with the actual preparation. Clear liquids are essentially any liquid which you can see through, which precludes any dairy products. Be sure to take all of the preparation, even if the liquid coming out is already clear. Good luck. ...Read more
Colonoscopy was done no problems just 2 internal hem. And 1 external , banding proc. Done on one so far, after 2nd banding will ext. Shrink?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- First bowel movement after colonoscopy
- Can you drink alcohol after a colonoscopy?
- Diarrhea after colonoscopy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower back pain after colonoscopy
- Constipation after colonoscopy
- How long do you feel bloated after a colonoscopy?
- Severe gas pains after a colonoscopy
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free