Doctor insights on:
Yoga Eye Exercise
I GT spex bt I don wana wear spex or contacts ..Bt I do eye xercises yoga nd daily nd hve healthy food as wel.So NT wearng spex vl increase ma no?
All good, but ...: The need for glasses is due to physical problems with the curvature, length, or focusing ability of the eye. These things cannot be changed by eye exercises, good nutrition, or nutritional supplements. Of course, good nutrition is important, and this may help prevent some eye problems later in life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have floaters in my right eye for 2 years , will they sink down to the bottom. I practice yoga with inversions , will that affect the floaters?
I am having painful throbbing pain behind my right eye. It only occurs when I am in shoulder stand or plow pose in yoga. ?
Eye swelling, redness, puffiness and itchiness around the eyes after hot yoga. Should i be worried? What could be wrong?
I have a high myopia ,minus 7.5. Are there any harm for eyes in boxing trainings? I mean just training,without fights.and what about yoga?
What did eye dr say?: Were you told to restrict your activities? I would rely on the advice of a doctor who treats you over Internet advice. Best wishes ...Read more
I Am just 17 and my hight is 185 cm how can i stop it bcoz its to much. How i do for it any exercise or yoga ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- Eye pain after exercise
- Which yoga exercise helps to shrink uterine fibroids
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Baba ramdev eye exercise
- Can i exercise while i have an eye infection?
- Will yoga exercise help to reduce my uterine fibroids
- Can you exercise with an eye infection?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free