Doctor insights on:
Yesterday I Went To A Club And My Ears Are Still Ringing Am I Going Deaf
Hopefully not: Clearly your years were traumatized by the noise. The tinnitus just indicates some damage but in most cases the ears will recover. The key thing for you to do is not obsess about the noise. The more you focus on it the more your brain will pay attention to it in the louder it will become. If it persists for more than a few days you should contact an ENT doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I keep thinking im going deaf. I have severe anxiety attacks and am scared of going deaf. I cleaned my ears with water now i think I've damaged 2 ear?
GET HELP: Severe anxiety attacks are best handled with the help of a psychiatrist who can provide meds and psychotherapy - and who has a medical background. Not clear if the ears are a physical or psychological problem. Start with a psychiatrist and possibly then an otolaryngologist. Start now. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When I hear loud sounds my ears throb. I've tried ear plugs and I feel deaf, can I be losing my hearing? Please help me figure out so I don't hurt
Ears ringing for a week after night club. Doctor/GP checked my ears and they look normal prescribed beconase nasal spray. But still ringing 4days in.
My ears have been ringing a lot lately. They have also been clogged a lot and I have felt like I am on a rocking boat. Do you know what is going on? There is no hearing loss.
See ENT.: Hard to say without exam. See ENT doc who will examine you, obtain tests, discuss recommendations. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yesterday i went to a club and my ears still ringing will i b deaf
- I went to a club and my ears are still
- Bp just went up to a 200mmhg and my ears are ringing what's wrong
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My back went out and i still have paine on my leg
- My iud went down to my cervix why am i not pregnant
- I have a ringing in my ear
- How can i make my ears stop ringing after going out to clubs?
- Talk to a neurologist online