Doctor insights on:
Yes What Would Be The Best Medication For Skidaprenic Please And Thank You
Several available: Schizophrenia symptoms vary in different patients. Also, patients may have other conditions that must be considered. A patient may do better on one medicine than another. Side effects can vary. Some meds are oral, while others can be injected every 2-4 weeks. Meds include: Abilify (aripiprazole), Clozaril (clozapine), Risperdal (risperidone), seroquel (quetiapine), zyprexa (olanzapine), etc... ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What's the best medication a schizophrenic patient can take for hallucinations and inappropriate emotions?
depends: Meerkat, unfortunately one medication does not fit all therefore what may work best for you may not be as good for someone else. Your psychiatrist that you are working with will be the best person to answer your question and optimize treatment for you. ...Read more
What is the best assessment tool used by a therapist to evaluate the current status of a patient with paranoid schizophrenic. ?
Know the patient: In my opinion the best way is know the patient's history and previous level of functioning on all levels and then to do a very good clinical followup evaluation. ...Read more
It depends: It depends on what kinds of symptoms you have and how well the medication is working. For example, someone with schizophrenia may also be depressed, so both in addition to a medication for schizophrenia, a medication for depression might help as well. It's best to talk this over with your doctor, who can guide you. Hope this answer helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What medication would you hold before beginning dialysis?
- What wart medication over-the-counter would you recommend for fast results?
- What medication would you hold before begining dialysis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I ate fish and have a stomach ache what do i take thank you
- What is the best anxiety medication?
- What are the best medications for heartburn?
- What is the best medication for prostatitis?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free