Doctor insights on:
Yellow Stool And Thyroid Disease
Which Disorder?: For an underactive thyroid, levothyroxine pills are prescribed to take daily for thyroid hormone replacement. Overactive thyroid: graves disease - there are other treatments which include certain medications to block your thyroid from over working and medication to lower heart rate and blood pressure if necessary until thyroid under better control. Also, radioablation to rid overactive gland. ...Read more
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
Thyroid: Can't answer that till I know if your thyroid level is high, low, or normal. Check with your doctor. ...Read more
Both hypo and hyperthyroidism, if not controlled, can harm a fetus.
After delivery babies may have antibodies from mother that affect their thyroids. If you think you are pregnant have your doctor do blood tests now. After delivery all babies in the us are tested for thyroid problems. ...Read more
Endocrinologist: An endocrinologist specializes in these disorders. Other physicians include: general surgeons, ENT (ear, nose and throat), primary care physicians. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Autoimmune thyroid disease and bone tumors bubbles in urine
- Can a under active thyroid cause blood clots?
- Can thyroid disease cause lymph nodes to swell?
- Can thyroid disease cause severe itching?
- Dark patches face thyroid disease
- Does thyroid disease cause kinky dry hair?
- Dry gritty eyes and thyroid disease
- Graves disease cause puffy bags under eyes
- High white blood cell count and thyroid disorder
- Thyroid disease and bloody stool
- Liver disease and hair loss
- Liver disease urine odor
- Foods that cause yellow stool
- Orange yellow stool causes
- Yellow orange stool color
- Does celiac disease cause mucus in stool?
- Yellow stool and night sweats
- Common cold and yellow stool
- Yellow stool flake float
- Yellow stool itchy anus