Doctor insights on:
I have green chunky phleghm in the am & when i breathe, can feel phleghm ribbons in my lungs. It turns yellow as the day goes. Voice is going out too?
Yellowing Skin: There are many reasons the skin, nails and even white part of the eyes turn yellow. Classically, jaundice (yellowing) is caused by alcohlism or other liver diseases. Too much carotene in the diet can cause it as well. Endocrine problems such as diabetes or hypothyroidism impair the liver's ability to convert carotene to vit a, causing yellowing. Kidney failure and anorexia can do it too. ...Read more
Hmmm...: It is possible that some of the natural exudate leaking from the wound has deposited on your skin. If this is crusty then it may be something called impetigo. It is also possible that these cuts caused minor bruising. If you are concerned about this then having someone examine you would be your best option. ...Read more
Mucus: Sounds like you have a yellow mucoid discharge from your nose, otherwise known as snot. This often occurs with a viral upper respiratory infection, the common cold. This should go away in a few days. It may also be a sign of a sinus infection, if you have had sinus pain for more than 10 days. Allergies may also produce a mucoid nasal discharge. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Moviprep started working late last night. Did my other dose this morning. Will the wateryness become clear? It is an awful dark yellow still.
Yes: It should get clear soon. If not, then see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if your poop is yellow and runny?
- Yellow vaginal discharge no smell
- What may cause yellow diarrhea and yellow bile in vomiting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yellow foamy stool
- Are yellow spots on my skin normal they are on my upper arm?
- What does it mean if your tongue is yellow or orange?
- Light yellow discharge after period
- Can zoloft cause yellow pee?