Doctor insights on:
Yellow On Tip Of Nipple In Early Pregnancy
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Is it normal to have a clearish white fluid come out of your nipple when u squeeze it or is this a very early sign of pregnancy?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yellow nipple discharge early pregnancy
- Large nipples early pregnancy
- Yellow discharge early sign of pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yellow cervical mucus in early pregnancy
- Is yellow discharge a sign of early pregnancy?
- Yellow mucus discharge early pregnancy
- Pale yellow discharge early pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online