Doctor insights on:
Yellow On Tip Of Nipple In Early Pregnancy
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Is it normal to have a clearish white fluid come out of your nipple when u squeeze it or is this a very early sign of pregnancy?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White spots on nipples sign of pregnancy
- Diarrhea in early pregnancy sign of miscarriage
- Feeling of a heavy vagina in early pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Is fluttering in your stomach a sign of early pregnancy?
- What do your cervix feel like in early stages of pregnancy?
- Bumps on areola early sign of pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online