Doctor insights on:
Yellow Fever Pathogen
Yellow Fever: has an incubation period of 3 to 6 days. Sx's of acute phase can include: fever, nausea, vomiting, headache,light sensitivity, muscle pain (back & knees), anorexia, dizziness & shivering. These sxs usually resolve after 3 to 4 days in 85% of patients. However 15% may have remission of sx's followed by return of high fever with abdominal pain, bloody emesis / stool, jaundice, slow heart rate, as > ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Serum test / doctor: You can have serum tested for yf, but the history and physical ought to be the first test. Your doctor should do this. ...Read more
Solution prevention: Short & long term interventions include vaccination, use of effective repellents & use of protective clothing & netting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cough yellow phlegm no fever
- Sore throat yellow mucus no fever
- Yellow fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yellow fever interesting facts
- What causes fever and yellowing eyes and vomiting?
- Yellow fever exemption certificate
- Is yellow fever contagious?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free