Doctor insights on:
Yellow Codeine Syrup
Yes: Dextramethorphan also seen on labels as "dm" is a common non-narcotic cough suppressant. It is marketed as delsym. Before using cough suppressant medications, check with your physician to assess the cause of the cough so it can be treated directly rather than just suppressing it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Potential badness: You are basically mixing alcohol with a narcotic (codeine). That is exactly how many a young hollywood star dies every year. Please be careful in mixing these medications. I would suggest strongly that you do not. As always, consult your pcp if you have any questions about what he/she has prescribed for you. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Why does codeine make me itch? I have been taking it in a cough syrup for about one week and it is getting worse .
Perhaps: You are allergic to it.Get a more detailed answer ›
Promethazine/Codeine: Promethazine Hydrochloride 6.25 mg/5 mL and Codeine Phosphate 10 mg/5 mL. Promethazine hydrochloride and codeine phosphate syrup is indicated for the temporary relief of coughs and URS associated with allergy or the common cold. Take care. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of cough syrups containing codeine
- Does promethazine dm syrup have codeine?
- Cough syrup without codeine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Expired codeine cough syrup
- Types of codeine syrup
- Does cheratussin ac syrup have codeine in it?
- Codeine cough syrup overdose
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free