Doctor insights on:
Yellow Codeine Syrup
Ive tried mucinex, day quil, night quil, and nothing seems to be working to get the cold out my chest. Would Promethazine/codeine syrup help?
Other symptoms?: How long have your symptoms lasted? Any fevers/chills? Coughing up green or yellow phlegm? Trouble breathing? If any of the above, or if this has lasted over 10 days without improvement, you could have pneumonia or even influenza, which means you should go see a healthcare provider. Otherwise, rest and drink plenty of fluids. ...Read more
Google: There are many. And they need prescriptions. Why would you ask? A lung doc is better than codeine. ...Read more
Potential badness: You are basically mixing alcohol with a narcotic (codeine). That is exactly how many a young hollywood star dies every year. Please be careful in mixing these medications. I would suggest strongly that you do not. As always, consult your pcp if you have any questions about what he/she has prescribed for you. ...Read more
I have 75ml of codeine syrup, I'll be okay if drink it all within a 2 hour time span? Note that I bought this from a dealer
Why does codeine make me itch? I have been taking it in a cough syrup for about one week and it is getting worse .
Perhaps: You are allergic to it.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of cough syrups containing codeine
- Does promethazine dm syrup have codeine?
- Cough syrup without codeine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Expired codeine cough syrup
- Types of codeine syrup
- Does cheratussin ac syrup have codeine in it?
- Codeine cough syrup overdose
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free