Doctor insights on:
I have been having severe itching down there there on the skin area. Been treated for everything from yeast to vaginitis. Any ideas what else it is?!?
A few questions: What kind of materials your underwear is made of? Do you often wear tight, synthetic pants? Do you wash the whole area too much/too often or too "deep"? Does it get better wearing skirts (and if feasible sometimes, without underwear)? Humidity or obsessive hygiene, along with too heavy/hot bed covers may play a role. Does a hairdryer improve the itching? (careful..) good luck ! ...Read more
Possible: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Doctor said I had a little yeast or vaginitis. I'm still experiencing discomfort/ itching. She prescribed me metronidazole 500mg 4does. It didn't work?
Might a yeast infection to turn into something else like vaginitis or something alone those lines?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginitis yeast infection
- Yeast infection vs vaginitis
- Yeast vaginitis symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can zyrtec kill yeast?
- Yeast infection
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- Does baking soda help cure a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free