Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection Of The Vagina
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Most likely not: The most common presentation of yeast infection of the vagina , is itching , curd like discharge adherent to the virginal wall. Yeast infection of the vagina is very common and is usually mild nuisance . If there is swelling of the vaginal wall , i suspect something else is going on . I suggest to see your pcp / obgyn. Good luck. ...Read more
Yes it can: But if symptoms return, call your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vagina yeast infection treatment
- Yeast infection vagina
- Vagina peeling yeast infection monistat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection causes glands in the vagina to hurt?
- What is the symptoms of having yeast growth in vagina before a real infection?
- What changes the ph levels in my vagina that can cause yeast infection?
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free