Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection Make You Sterile
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yeast: Some tx options include vaginal cream, ointment or suppository for sev. days (7 to 14 days sometimes). OTC meds include Monistat (miconzole), Vagistat-1 (tioconazole), Femstat (buoconazole), Gyne-Lotrimin or Mycelex( clotrimazole). OTC meds don’t work ? See your Dr. S/he may order Diflucan (fluconazole) (oral antifungal) that is taken once (occasionally needs multiple doses for complicated cases). ...Read more
Vaginal ?: Symptoms of a yeast infection may include: burning, redness ; itching of the vulva; burning with urination ; vaginal intercourse ; a clumpy, white, vaginal discharge with no odor. Sometimes the discharge isn’t apparent. For your first possible yeast infection - get medically evaluated to get an accurate diagnosis. ...Read more
See your doctor: This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on. Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection make you sterile?
- Does chemo make you sterile?
- Can streptococcal infections make me sterile?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection make you gain weight?
- Can yeast infection make you infertile?
- Can yeast infections make you tired?
- Can yeast infection make you feel tired?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free