Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection In Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No: It will not cause false positive or false negative test result. ...Read more
Notify obstetrician.: Tell your ob. 1. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. 6. Rinse genitalia very well after soaping up. 7. Try wearing pants that fit loosely. ...Read more
Is i safe to use Monistat for yeast infection during pregnancy? Can I use it if the infection isn't confirmed by my gyn? Thanks
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause spotting in pregnancy?
- Can a yeast infection cause bleeding in pregnancy?
- Yeast infection symptoms in pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can yeast infection and urine infection affect the pregnancy test results?
- Can you get a yeast infection in your urethra?
- Yeast infection late period negative pregnancy test
- Can a yeast infection cause pain in the lower side?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free