Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection Cured
Yes: If it’s your 1st possible yeast infection or you aren’t sure if it’s yeast – see your dr. Some tx options include vaginal cream, ointment or suppository for sev. Days (7 to 14 days sometimes). Otc meds include monistat (miconzole), vagistat-1 (tioconazole), femstat (buoconazole), Gyne-Lotrimin or mycelex( clotrimazole). Otc meds don’t work ? See your dr. S/he may order Diflucan (oral antifungal). ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yeast infection cured, still whitish clumpy fluid inside, but new yeast test was negative, everything is okay. What else could it be?
To treat yeast: Without yeast medication. Yeast grow on sugar so avoid sweets, fruit juice, limit fruit to 2 servings per day, avoid alcohol, avoid simple carbs and limit complex carbs. Avoid unneeded antibiotics. Boric acid capsules can treat yeast. You can make your own or use yeast arrest vaginal suppositories. If this doesn't work use over the counter yeast cream - yeast infections can be uncomfortable. ...Read more
When comfortable: If one's infection is cleared, and there are no more signs or symptoms, plus one feels comfortable with it, it is okay to resume intercourse. A woman may benefit from keeping semen out of her vagina for a while (use condoms), to let her vagina maintain a normal pH (acidity level) for a few weeks. ...Read more
Yes: Typically an antifungal (oral or topical) will work. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- Does baking soda help cure a yeast infection?
- How long does diflucan take to cure a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ciprofloxacin cure yeast infection?
- How long does it take to cure a yeast infection?
- Does lotrimin cure yeast infection?
- Will lotrimin cure a yeast infection
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free