Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection Cure Time
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I know I have a yeast infection from past experience. I've also had BV at the same time. I have a refill for the bv. Should i cure the yeast infection?
Is it possible to have a yeast infection and an uti at the same time and it be cured by the same antibiotic?
Different treatments: Women can have urinary tract infection and vaginal yeast infections at the same time. However, there is overlap in symptoms, so you might have one or the other, not both. UTI and yeast respond to entirely different kinds of antibiotics. Neither one will treat the other. See your doctor to sort this out. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For what length of time do I need to wait before having sex after taking diflucan (fluconazole) to cure yeast infection?
Sxs resolved: Hold off on having vaginal intercourse until your course of treatment is complete and you no longer have redness, itching or burning of vulva. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will fucidin cure a yeast infection
- Yeast infection on men cure
- Monistat cures yeast infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Oral yeast infection cure
- Yogurt to cure yeast infection
- Garlic cures yeast infections
- Stomach yeast infection cure
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free