Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection Causes In Men
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is diflucan/fluconazole safe for men to take once for a yeast infection? Affect sperm count? If i dont have yeast infection can it cause one?wat happn
Would be safe,...: ...but why would you consider it if you don't have a yeast infection? Certainly the drug itself cannot cause a yeast infection. Even if a sex partner has a vaginal yeast infection, you probably don't need treatment yourself. Yeasts are normal on our skin, genital area, inside our intestines, etc, and people don't usually catch it from their partners or anyone else. ...Read more
Can oral sex (man>woman) lead to yeast infection? And can it become just an intestinal yeast infection (no rash no discharge). Can it cause enteritis?
Yeast: Yeast has a characteristic appearance under microscope. Your doctor may choose to examine a scrapping under the microscope, in complex cases send a culture out to see if yeast grows in a petri dish, or just treat empirically based on your history and his exam. If the treatment works, diagnosis confirmed! the location, severity, and medical history will determine which method to use. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of yeast infections in men?
- Can a yeast infection cause a rash for men?
- Yeast infection transmitted to men
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yeast infection on men symptoms
- Penile yeast infection in men
- Skin yeast infection in men
- Monistat for yeast infections in men
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free