Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection Cause Sores
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Rarely: Yeast infections usually only grow on the surface of mucous membranes (mouth, throat, vagina) ; skin. Rarely, they can migrate up the urethra ; cause bladder infection in wh/case you might have cramping. Persons on peritoneal dialysis can get yeast peritonitis ; they would have cramping. A intra-abdominal infection w/yeast (post surgery; bowel spill) may have cramps. Otherwise its uncommon. ...Read more
No: These types of infections should not. See your gyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sores caused by yeast infections
- Do yeast infections cause sores?
- Can yeast infection cause sores?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection cause sores?
- Does a yeast infection cause sores?
- Yeast infections cause vaginal sores
- Can a severe yeast infection cause sores?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free