Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection Can Cause Bumps
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Rarely: Yeast infections usually only grow on the surface of mucous membranes (mouth, throat, vagina) ; skin. Rarely, they can migrate up the urethra ; cause bladder infection in wh/case you might have cramping. Persons on peritoneal dialysis can get yeast peritonitis ; they would have cramping. A intra-abdominal infection w/yeast (post surgery; bowel spill) may have cramps. Otherwise its uncommon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause bumps?
- Can a yeast infection cause little bumps?
- Can a yeast infection cause small bumps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can yeast infections cause bumps inside?
- Can yeast infection cause red bumps?
- Can a yeast infection cause itchy bumps?
- Yeast infections that cause bumps
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free