Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands In Groin Just One Problem Or Two Disorders
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Dr examined penis and think yeast infection I have swollen glands in groin and burning when peeing- could this be herpes? Small white bumps no blister
Possible: It depends on the severity and location of the infection. ...Read more
I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck a yeast infection and lumps in my groin that are painful and sometimes itchy I am currently on humira (adalimumab)?
I think I have a yeast infection but im not sure and my glands (in my groin) are slightly swollen and tender. Is this a sign of something more serious?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection and swollen glands in groin
- Are swollen groin glands normal with a vaginal yeast infection?
- Yeast infection swollen lymph nodes in groin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen glands?
- Yeast infection sore throat swollen glands
- Can yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in groin?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free