Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection And Rash
Went to the doc-told i have a yeast infection/ vaginal rash. my partner's doc also said he has a rash and it hasn't gone away. is this common?
Yes: you may need an oral medication in addition to cream if it is persistent. ...Read more
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Can oral sex (man>woman) lead to yeast infection? And can it become just an intestinal yeast infection (no rash no discharge). Can it cause enteritis?
Anal/cheeks area stay wet, have rash on bottom. Dr said looks like yeast infection. Candida? Red rash with bumps. How to treat best at home?
Can i give my 4month old cephalexin for a persistent yeast infection rash? Nothing else is working and he is miserable
I have a painful red rash on forskin of penis. It hurts to walk or to be touched.My girlfriend thinks she has yeast infection,but no rash.
Yeast: Sounds like a candidal, or yeast, infection. I recommend having a physician look at it. ...Read more
5 bladder infections, 7 yeast infections now my pelvis, bladder, vagina area itch no yeast infection rash on pelvis after hot shower 1 year unbearable
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- Can yeast infection and urine infection affect the pregnancy test results?
- Yeast infection inner thigh rash
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream uses yeast infection
- Cold sores and yeast infection
- Does yeast infection cause burning and itching after sexual intercourse?
- Can you have a yeast infection and not know it?
- Talk to a dermatologist online