Doctor insights on:
Yeast Infection And Painful Defecation
Severe cramps during menstrual cycle, short periods, recurring yeast infection, painful bowel movement, cramp after orgasm. What could this be?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Haven't had a normal bowel movement for months and now have yeast infection and taking antifungal medication?
Yeast infection: These two entities are probably unrelated. If you have another question it is not clear from your input. Rephrase if necessary. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with a yeast infection 2 weeks ago I think it has spread to my rectum. There is blood with the cottage cheese like, no bowel movement?
Symptoms include..: Vaginal itching and a cottage cheese-like discharge could be signs of a vaginal yeast infection. You can try using over the counter yeast infection medication if you have these symptoms. Pain is not typically a symptom of a yeast infection, and should be evaluated by a doctor since it could mean a different diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Get treated: See your family doctor for treatment options. ...Read more
If it is not gone: That would be normal if it is gone then that would be abnormal. ...Read more
Months now intercourse has been painful for me. I've went to the dr. So many times for it just to be told I have a yeast infection. Im still in pain ?
Is it normal for sex to be a painful a few weeks after getting rid of a yeast infection? Or should I treat the infection again?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- Can yeast infection and urine infection affect the pregnancy test results?
- Yeast infection and swollen glands in groin just one problem or two disorders
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cold sores and yeast infection
- Does yeast infection cause burning and itching after sexual intercourse?
- Can you have a yeast infection and not know it?
- Yeast infection and pink discharge
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free