Doctor insights on:
Where?: Yeast can be in many areas and to many degrees. Probably the most potent way to rid one's yeast infections is to use and oral antifungal (besides iv). It is available, simple and fairly safe. Next is to use topical antifungal creams and ointments. Again, this willl depend on where and how sifnificant the infecitons is. If in doubt, see your pcp or a dermatologist or infectious disease doctor. ...Read more
Why?: It's not usually necessary to eliminate yeast from your body. This is not a common problem, and when people are infected with common yeasts (e.g. Candida), it usually affects only mucous membranes, such as the mouth or vagina. These conditions can be treated with topical or oral antifungal drugs. ...Read more
I used a douhe and I have a yeast invection and still haven't tooking any pills is something going to happen will it go away on its own?
Possibly: Vaginal Yeast infections can be self-limited in otherwise healthy adult women. However, vaginal or oral anti fungal medications (for vulvovaginal candidiasis) can speed resolution. Douching can definitely cause yeast vaginitis and bacterial vaginosis so don't do it!. Antibiotics, high carb diets, and diabetes also increase risk for best infections. ...Read more
Its my 2nd wik of taking flunonazole 150mg. On the 1st wik i loss my apettite and had loss weight now i gain my apettite. safe? To cure oral yeast?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- Does baking soda help cure a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does diflucan take to cure a yeast infection?
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online