Doctor insights on:
Yeast Affect Fertility
Does TB neck cervical lymphadenitis affect fertility? Also yeast infection present simultaneously. Does this cause infertility? Pls help
Was taking azo/yeast wasn't coming on cycle any more after taking Azo it started was that suppose to happen?
I used a douhe and I have a yeast invection and still haven't tooking any pills is something going to happen will it go away on its own?
Possibly: Vaginal Yeast infections can be self-limited in otherwise healthy adult women. However, vaginal or oral anti fungal medications (for vulvovaginal candidiasis) can speed resolution. Douching can definitely cause yeast vaginitis and bacterial vaginosis so don't do it!. Antibiotics, high carb diets, and diabetes also increase risk for best infections. ...Read more
Where?: Yeast can be in many areas and to many degrees. Probably the most potent way to rid one's yeast infections is to use and oral antifungal (besides iv). It is available, simple and fairly safe. Next is to use topical antifungal creams and ointments. Again, this willl depend on where and how sifnificant the infecitons is. If in doubt, see your pcp or a dermatologist or infectious disease doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could a yeast infection affect my fertility
- Will ufe affect fertility
- Does diet affect fertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will multiple abortions affect fertility
- Can an abortion affect fertility?
- Tamoxifen affect fertility
- Does malarone affect fertility?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online