Doctor insights on:
Most ok: Combined oral contraceptives (coc's) like yaz do not interact with most analgesic medications. Exceptons are; barbituates (fioricet/fiorinal), topamax, st john's wort. If you are on thyroid med, may need to increase dose since coc's increase thyroid binding globulin. Also be careful of any drugs that increase serum potassium when taking yaz. ...Read more
What are the side effects of Yaz birth control pill in treating pcos and acne? In dilemma as to whether I should start or not.
Clotting and emboli: Acne develops after one has periods because of hormonally induced changes to the skin with more oils. Taking birth control pills helps to regulate this and can decrease acne. But even low dose estrogen birth control pills increases the risk of deep venous clots (DVT) and can risk the emboli to the lungs. A family history of clots is a contraindication. Hydration decreases risks of forming clots. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Don't understand: Hello, I would love to answer your question, but I cannot because expression "hungry grow up" does not translate properly into English. If you are using an online translation tool, they are inaccurate for many things. Try using a online dictionary for Polish to English and find the correct word. Then ask again. please, and maybe we can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: That small of a difference in time should not be a problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Potassium chloride vs potassium gluconate
- Yaz as morning after pill
- Does alcohol affect potassium levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cefixime potassium clavulanate
- Cefpodoxime proxetil and potassium clavulanate
- How to skip your period on yaz?
- Urine potassium creatinine ratio calculator
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free